1. Organize your parts for each cabinet. Cabinets are organized by cabinet #.
2. Take your left and right unfinished end panels and lay them flat on the ground.
3. Apply the necessary cabinet hardware. The hinge plates have the screws already attached to the plate, just line them up and drive the screws into the pre-drilled holes.
Use a "System Screw" to attach the drawer slide to the unfinished end panel.
4. Take the DECK and one of the unfinished end panels and align the faces as shown below.
Using the provided #3 Phillips Driver Bit, apply the "Confirmat" screws to firmly hold the pieces together. Repeat this process until both the left and right unfinished end panels are firmly attached to the deck.
5. Slide the standard back (STD BACK) into the slot (dado) at the rear of the cabinet.
6. Find the one and only top stretcher with a slot on one side. The slot is used to hold the back in place. This top stretcher will be applied to the cabinet as shown below using Confirmat screws.
7. The rest is easy. Simply apply the nailers, front toe, drawer stretchers, and the remaining top stretcher to the cabinet where they fit.
8.Apply adjustable shelf clips and then the adjustable shelf to the interior of the cabinet.
9. Attach the doors and slide in the drawers.
10. Your cabinet is now completed.