General Cabinet Specifications
- Construction- Full overlay, European style, frameless cabinet case construction
- Cabinet Case Interior
- Standard Cabinets- 3/4" thick Purebond plywood with a natural finished maple veneer (UV wood, baked on acrylate finish, scratch and dent resistant). Columbia Purebond plywood is formaldehyde free premium grade plywood (made in USA with North American lumber).
- Glass door and exposed interior cabinets- Unfinished/raw purebond plywood with wood veneer that matches the wood species and finish selected for the face of the cabinet case/doors.
- Drawer Boxes (if applicable)- 5/8" thick dovetailed drawer boxes (1/4" thick fully captured bottoms, 100 lbs capacity), fully assembled, then sanded, then sprayed with a natural CLEARCOAT conversion varnish to ensure smooth dovetailed joints (furniture grade).
- Drawer Slides (if applicable)- Blum Blumotion integrated soft closing/self closing under mounted drawer slides (heavy duty version, made in USA, 100 lbs capacity)
- Hinges (if applicable)-Blum Clip Top integrated soft closing/self closing hinges (heavy duty version, made in USA, fully adjustable)
- Finishing- Doors, drawer fronts, and face of cabinet are available
in raw wood (apply finish on site), or with one of our available conversion varnish based finishes already applied.